Saturday, June 30, 2012

Handbook

I've added something new to my stack of reading material:


It's the official Ontario government Driver's Handbook, the text I'll be studying in preparation for the written test to get my G1 learner's permit.The plan is to take the written sometime this summer and take driving lessons this fall and winter to prepare for my driving test in the spring. The timeline is actually pretty loose, and may stretch out till next summer. I am, to be frank, more nervous about this than almost anything I've ever done in life, including marriage and fatherhood.

1 comment:

  1. PassTheWheel com offers drivers permit test help for the official learners license written knowledge test Practice sample test questions answers in Ontario, British Columbia ICBC , Alberta California DMV click here Ontario G1 Practice Written Test

    ReplyDelete